Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve person’s smile.
For What Conditions Is Dental Bonding Considered?
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered:
- To repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To change the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillingsTo protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recedes.
New Patient Forms
We want your first appointment to be as easy as possible. To save time, please download and fill-out our Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to bring it on your first visit to our office.
Schedule an Appointment
Our practice is open 7 days a week by appointment. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. We offer same-day emergency appointments if necessary.
Please call us at 0700-MYDENTIST (0700-693368478) or use the form