The importance of your smile cannot be overstated – it’s the first thing that many people will notice about you, can leave a lasting impression on strangers and friends alike, and plays a key role in your confidence and self-esteem. Improving your smile is one of the greatest investments that you can make. The team at our practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance – and your quality of life.
- Designing a Smile Makeover – Choosing the Right Treatments
We design our treatment plans around each individual’s needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results.
- Veneers and Zeneers™ – Minor cosmetic flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps in-between the teeth and minor malocclusion, can be corrected with porcelain veneers or zirconium Zeneers™ to create a uniform, straight, natural-looking, healthy smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – More severe decay or damage may be corrected through the use of dental crowns or bridges. A dental crown can be used to treat a tooth that would otherwise require extraction, and which causes pain, discomfort, or compromises the individual’s oral health.
- Teeth Whitening – If your teeth are stained or discoloured, it can have a negative impact on the appearance of your smile. With professional teeth whitening, either in-surgery or in the convenience of your home, you can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades or more.
- Gum Lifting and Reshaping – A gummy smile occurs when the gum tissue conceals more of the surfaces of the teeth than normal. With gum lifting, or gum reshaping, we can eliminate excessive gum tissue with a laser – quickly, safely and with minimal discomfort, for a more natural-looking smile.
- General Dentistry – The appearance of your teeth is important, your oral health is more important. The link between oral health and whole body health is well documented. Inflammation of the gum tissue and infection has been linked to both diabetes and heart disease. Maintaining your oral health and providing for a strong dental foundation is our first priority at Beaconhill Smile Clinic.
We will consider all treatment options available in order to restore the health and appearance of your smile. At Beaconhill Smile Clinic, we specialise in cosmetic treatments and are uniquely equipped to design and implement a smile that will satisfy your needs and goals – let us design you a smile that will last a lifetime.
New Patient Forms
We want your first appointment to be as easy as possible. To save time, please download and fill-out our Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to bring it on your first visit to our office.
Schedule an Appointment
Our practice is open 7 days a week by appointment. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. We offer same-day emergency appointments if necessary.
Please call us at 0700-MYDENTIST (0700-693368478) or use the form