Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery is a surgical specialty which involves the diagnosis, surgery and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
More simply put, the oral and maxillofacial surgeon is the orthopedic surgeon of the facial region. He or she is an individual who addresses problems ranging from the removal of impacted teeth to the repair of facial trauma
What are some reasons to visit an Oral-Maxillofacial Surgeon?
- Have teeth replaced by having dental implants inserted.
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anesthesia.
- Have a jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumor diagnosed, removed and reconstructed.
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic surgery.
- Have your jaw joint(s) repaired with TMJ surgery.
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery.
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma.
- Have a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for aesthetic surgery.
- Have a tooth extracted.
|Monday – Friday||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 15:00|
|Sunday||11:00 – 16:00|
VICTORIA ISLAND BRANCH
4, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island,
50-52 Toyin Street, Ikeja,